Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Wednesday Wishlist: Earrings. Finally.

I stretched my ear lobes in high school. Ten years later, I am only just letting them go back to normal. It was such a struggle/commitment to stretch them that I wasn't ready to let them go. That plus I liked the subtle silver tunnels I wore—people rarely noticed that they were able to see straight through my ears haha.

Goodbyeeeee!

My obsession with stud earrings took over and one morning I took the plunge and removed the tunnels (silently screaming NOOOO the whole time). Then I went out and bought earrings that I had been coveting for weeks. And then ordered a bunch more. And then started making some out of buttons. I want them all!




*I've totally already ordered the last ones :P

1 comment:

  1. You know it used to be okay free online movies to cuddle me and kiss me in front of my neighbors when I was once at important tuition, but I don't need you to do this in front of my friends anymore.’ ‘So… you do not need me to kiss and cuddle you anymore, is that it?’

    ReplyDelete