Sunday, May 5, 2013

TEST Springtime Marketplace

Guess what? I'm doing a craft show!

The fabulous ladies at the Toronto Etsy Street Team are running the show on Saturday, June 1st at 918 Bathurst Street. Check out the Facebook event!


It's my first one and while I have been to many shows, I have absolutely no idea what to expect being behind the table. How much stuff do I make? What should my display be? I NEED A SIGN?? Ahhh!

In the coming weeks my focus will be on getting my display/stock ready so I will still be blogging, but there won't be any DIY tutorials for a bit!

I've already put in an order for business cards and started thrifting for display items ;) Today I need to buy replacement blades for my rotary cutter before I start cutting all the fabric ever.

I might add things to my Etsy shop between now and then, but this month is going to be such a whirlwind that I can't make any promises!

Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment