Sunday, May 12, 2013

First Craft Show: Progress

Right now my life is all craft show, all the time. Because it is my first show, I am literally starting from scratch. I have no sign, no display, limited inventory etc. But I must say that this past week has been insanely productive. I made 12 clutches, got my business cards printed, thrifted a few baskets for my table, (finally) figured out what to do for my sign etc. Off to a great start!

This week will be about starting round two of the sewing spree (but not just yet because I am le tired), shopping for supplies and making various signage for the table. Also, keep thrifting. I don't have enough display items. I also need something to put my business cards in. The problem is, I don't want to buy too many large things because then they'll just be sitting around in my apartment. The baskets I've bought I actually really like and can find purposes for after the fact. But I still have three weeks. And once I get that sign done I'll be in amazing shape.

Basket #1. Angular.

This thing is the coolest of all the things.

YAAAAY! It works, too. I charged myself a dollar and it was exciting.

Thursday night was zipper night.

Basket #2 and partial results of my sewing rampage. 

I really have no idea how much inventory is too much. I'll probably keep sewing until the actual day because worst case scenario, leftover clutches get listed in my shop. Anyways, that's all for now. Hopefully next time I post I'll be able to share all my finished craft show DIYs!

1 comment:

  1. you understand that free online movies i am eleven now,’ he tells his Baba. ‘and that i'm very grownup. ‘sure surely,’ says his Baba with a contact of pride in his voice.

    ReplyDelete