Sunday, July 13, 2014

Checking In

Hello!

How's it going? Last summer I took a hiatus from sewing, blogging etc and I am unintentionally doing the same this year. While I have been working on new ideas for products as well as doing a few shows here and there, the blog has definitely been quiet. I figure you can't force these things so I'll just be doing updates here and there. :)

Did a very cool outdoor popup shop with Moneris in June promoting their new device
PAYD Pro which allows you to accept debit transactions!

My hiatus was a forced one as my sewing machine finally started to rebel.
A lovely man came over and whipped her back into shape. Phew!

Spending days off in yarn shops, as you do.

Last Sunday I did a shibori workshop lead by the lovely Arounna of bookhou
in Crown Flora's beautiful new shop space.

My finished pieces--still need to be ironed.

Waiting for the streetcar--it's felt like fall last week!

We had groupons for the Textile Museum and I ogled some looms.

Ogling.
Until the next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment