Monday, September 9, 2013

Welcome Back!

Well, hello again! I am officially back in business after my Summer Hiatus. Sometimes it is so necessary to give yourself some time off, to recharge, relax, to step back and take perspective. Also, my apartment doesn't have air-conditioning so sewing was just not an appealing activity for a while. Anyhow, the time has come to get to get back into it!

I've bought tons of new fabric, I have many new ideas for the store, the blog...and maybe even something else entirely. You'll have to check back and see!

For now, here's a peek at what I've been up to.

Hanging out with Feathers of Gold at her craft show last month.

I got a glue gun so I promptly glued things to other things.

I recently moved into a new office at work and so decorating was in order!
More on that later, I promise!

Getting inspired to try some new packaging ideas...

Sneak peek at one of my lovely new fabrics!

See you soon!

2 comments: