Thursday, October 10, 2013

Favourite Artist: Jeremy Miranda

My other favourite artist in the world is Jeremy Miranda, and he happens to be married to my other fav Michelle Morin! I can only imagine how gorgeously decorated their home must be.

I love things that make me feel. Just that. Jeremy's treatment of light evokes such strong feelings that I'm floored whenever he releases something new. He has this ability to perfectly capture every emotion in his work; especially the unexpected ones.

One of my favourites is Yellow Room. (I missed out on the original of this one last year and I immediately wrote to Jeremy, begging him to make me a print. Which he happily obliged.)

Yellow Room

Rose Light: I have the original of this on my bookshelf... Actually, my home is a split of Michelle's and Jeremy's art.

Rose Light Greenhouse

Explodey ships: Also sold out, I will likely have to beg for a print of this one, too. There's something about the contrasting chaos and beauty that totally does it for me.

Harbor

Library

1 comment: