Sunday, July 21, 2013

Lately...

Phew! Toronto just came through quite the heat wave. I had to spend a good couple evenings hiding in my bedroom in front of my window AC. But the heat finally broke on Friday evening and it actually feels like summer again instead of the inside of a dragon's mouth!

Lately my time has had a music and outdoorsy focus. Sewing machine hasn't been touched as my living room was as hot as hell for a week but my next project will definitely be turning jeans into jorts. The to-do pile is growing and as the weather indicates, jorts are needed ASAP.

Jamming.

Squeezing in a picnic before Apocalyptic Storm 2.0.

I never knew this, but Hamilton, Ontario, apparently has
over 100 waterfalls! This one is Tiffany Falls. 99+ to go!

Walking through the trails in Ashbridge's Bay after a
day at Toronto's beaches.
Find me on Instagram @owlswakeup

Also, today is the last day of Christmas in July! Check out my shop at www.owlswakeup.etsy.com for 15% off!

No comments:

Post a Comment