Sunday, June 2, 2013

First Craft Show: All Done!

Yesterday was the TEST Springtime Marketplace. Also referred to (by me) as First Craft Show OMG! As indicated by the theme of my recent blog posts, preparations consumed me. To be honest I feel kinda empty now that it's over! What do I doooo? But overall, it was a fabulous day. So many people came out for the show and I had a blast! My dear friend Jessica (feathersofgold) helped me out for the day and she was absolutely invaluable! We sold some stuffs, met some peeps, and all around had a lovely time.

Here are some photos from the day!

Gotta be honest, most of this was food.

Jessica stuffing makeup bags!

My table display!

Overhead table shot; this pic stolen from Jessica's Instagram!

Close-up of one of my baskets.

Our snack-filled view from behind the table.

I'll share more pictures as I obtain them. I'd like to post one of my sign but for some reason I took all my pics before we even put it up.

I am so excited at the prospect of doing another craft show! Especially since all the big stuff is already done. Since this was my first show I had to design business cards, make various signage, collect items for display, make a million price tags, sign up with Square etc but those are all one-time things! Preparing for the next one will be a breeze, right? ;)

So what's next? I've got a few new clutches ready for a shop update as well as some clothes that desperately need summer alterations! Lots to keep me busy :)

Thanks for reading!

2 comments:

  1. congratulations on your first show! it was amazing! you're amazing! :)
    also - that food was so necessary! ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. THANK YOU! I am still eating banana chips hahaha!

      Delete